Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Force of Nature is a champion for regenerative agriculture and wildlife conservation. We are committed to educating consumers that animal agriculture, when managed in a manner that emulates the diverse harmony in nature, improves welfare, creates the most nutrient dense food available and ultimately produces a positive return on the planet. We exist to give consumers an opportunity to vote for environmental regeneration through their purchasing power of fresh/frozen meat and to ultimately reclaim the legacy of meat. At a time when industrialized and commoditized conventional agriculture is wreaking devastation and many false profits are generating headlines with lab based or highly processed alternatives that are really no better for you or the environment; we are here to prove that nature got it right. We invite you to participate in this regenerative revolution. There is no doubt that together, we can heal our environment, restore our health, and end the agricultural system that is depleting our natural resources.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager in the execution of marketing programs that build brand awareness and sell through both online and at the retail level. Given the company’s annual marketing strategy and budget, the marketing coordinator will work efficiently to ensure proper execution of projects ranging from project management, digital marketing, in-store marketing campaigns, event/tradeshow management, and ambassador and partnership programs.
- Manage internal projects and 3rd party POS, printing and merchandising contractors timelines and deliverables.
- Assist with management of contractor and agency requests and deliverables on a project basis.
- Social media/community management: Plan and execute social media content in support of the larger content calendar to grow Force of Nature’s community and high-frequency consumer base.
- Support influencer and/or ambassador programs and other outreach driven tactics including rapid response time to grow our social community and maintain high engagement and exceptional customer service.
- Support paid advertising campaign execution and monitoring.
- Support email marketing strategies to promote FON.com and general brand reach campaigns.
- Support DTC channel strategies to drive traffic, increase sales and CLV.
- Monitor and evaluate consumer feedback, social engagement and UX.
NATIONAL EVENT MARKETING & PROMOTION: Perform duties associated with events and other product demo promotions to enhance our brand awareness, drive sales and enhance our brand reputation with key target audiences.
- Create annual demo and event calendar to align with national sales initiatives and promotions
- Manage internal and third party demo/event teams to execute on annual demo schedule
- Ensure product sampling aligns with sales initiatives, promotions, and marketing budget
RETAIL & SALES SUPPORT
- Support marketing strategy for in-store marketing initiatives that will drive sell through including the execution of implementing POS, signage, merchandising, and demo team support.
- Assist in the execution of an annual trade show calendar through logistical support and project management of promotional efforts that target consumers, press, buyers, and show organizers
GENERAL MARKETING & CREATIVE
- Support the marketing team with content development and distribution.
- Manage sales requests for assets and POS/merchandiser logistics and inventory monitoring.
- Support the marketing and leadership team on day to day activities or projects to support larger business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- One to three years of event, PR and/or marketing experience within the consumer package goods environment is required; considerations made for candidates with more than three years of related experience in another active lifestyle (e.g. outdoor goods), retail-centric environment (e.g. wellness products), or conservation &/or regenerative ag industry .
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills,
- Full competence working in a CRM
- Mac OS and Microsoft Office suite with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proven Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; highly adaptable & resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for an active health & wellness lifestyle
- Comfortable synthesizing and presenting ideas, concepts and information to senior-level executives
- Must have the ability to be successful in conditions which include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules and demanding deadlines
- Ability to proactively execute on opportunities to add value while being scrappy in a start-up environment
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com