Position Title: E-Commerce Manager Reports to: CEO
Start Date: TBD Location: Austin, TX
Company Profile: Force of Nature is a champion for regenerative agriculture and wildlife conservation. We are committed to educating consumers that animal agriculture when managed in a manner that emulates the diverse harmony in nature, improves welfare, creates the most nutrient-dense food available, and ultimately produces a positive return on the planet. We exist to provide consumers the opportunity to vote for environmental regeneration through their purchasing power of fresh/frozen meat and to ultimately reclaim the legacy of meat. At a time when industrialized and commoditized conventional agriculture is wreaking devastation and many false profits are generating headlines with lab-based or highly processed alternatives that are no better for you or the environment; we are here to prove that nature got it right. We invite you to participate in this regenerative revolution. There is no doubt that together, we can heal our environment, restore our health, and end the agricultural system that is depleting our natural resources.
Position Scope: This person will build, manage, and optimize our DTC channel through the execution of strategic digital e-commerce marketing plans and day-to-day management of all online activities. This will include maintaining and updating our website, managing third-party platforms, and supporting email and content marketing.
- Support annual and quarterly DTC planning and recommend tactics to achieve business/department objectives and execute accordingly to hit established KPI’s.
- Maintain our website with accurate, up-to-date information across all pages and perform regular audits for user experience, leveraging e-commerce principles, analytics, and experience to identify opportunities to improve conversion and profitability.
- Implement product launches, visual merchandising, promotions, and other marketing programs throughout the site working with the creative team to advise on web-specific campaign needs and asset creation specifications and best practices.
- Work efficiently with 3rd-party partners on paid media planning and execution.
- Maintain our product catalog on Shopify, including new product creation, product content management, pricing/SKU/barcoding, tagging and collections merchandising, and sales channel and inventory management.
- Manage all Shopify integrations and relevant 3rd party tools and platforms.
- Monitor industry and Ecommerce tools & trends to ensure the customer experience is in line with expectations and recommend solutions to apply new technologies on current and future projects.
- Maintain digital marketing calendar aligning with key brand initiatives, product launches, and business objectives and work closely with the content team to ensure consistency across platforms and channels.
- Partner with the creative team to generate email content and own all campaign and flow setup and scheduling.
- Work cross-functionally to support forecasting efforts, quality control, and top-of-the-line customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- 2+ years experience in Shopify managing an e-commerce catalog and website including managing web analytics/KPI’s and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Facebook advertising, Google advertising platforms.
- HTML and UI/UX experience a plus!
- One year min of relevant experience within the consumer-packaged goods environment is required; considerations made for candidates with more than three years of related experience in another active lifestyle (e.g. outdoor goods), retail-centric environment (e.g. wellness products), or conservation &/or regenerative ag industry.
- Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager or relevant post.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; highly adaptable & resourceful.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Passion for an active health & wellness lifestyle.
- Must have the ability to be successful in conditions that include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and demanding deadlines.
- Ability to proactively execute on opportunities to add value while being scrappy in a start-up environment.
Please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org