Position Title: Retail/Shopper Marketing Manager Reports to: Sr. Marketing Manager
Start Date: TBD Location: Austin, TX
Company Profile: Force of Nature is a champion for regenerative agriculture and wildlife conservation. We are committed to educating consumers that animal agriculture when managed in a manner that emulates the diverse harmony in nature, improves welfare, creates the most nutrient-dense food available, and ultimately produces a positive return on the planet. We exist to provide consumers the opportunity to vote for environmental regeneration through their purchasing power of fresh/frozen meat and to ultimately reclaim the legacy of meat. At a time when industrialized and commoditized conventional agriculture is wreaking devastation and many false profits are generating headlines with lab-based or highly processed alternatives that are no better for you or the environment; we are here to prove that nature got it right. We invite you to participate in this regenerative revolution. There is no doubt that together, we can heal our environment, restore our health, and end the agricultural system that is depleting our natural resources.
This roll will specialize in identifying, creating and maximizing opportunities in foodservice and retail to grow the Force of Nature brand through increased visibility, trial and repeat sales. Working closely with internal and external marketing and sales teams you will collaborate to plan and execute strategies to ensure product, events and communications align with brand goals and messaging.
- Lead the execution of all B2B support programs/projects to drive trial, advance sell-through, and increase demand at the retailer level.
- Manage POS/merchandising and shopper marketing needs from start to finish.
- Manage launches and ensure the delivery and execution of all in store POS/ merchandising elements and content communications across relevant channels.
- Nurture relationships with key accounts and develop a keen familiarity with vendor capabilities to identify initiatives that honor our brand values and objectives.
- Participate in quarterly retailer/ shopper planning and contribute to the campaign and retail promo calendar.
- Track to established quarterly and annual goals and KPI’s and contribute learnings to benefit insights-driven marketing and sales initiatives.
- Push the boundaries of typical retail/shopper marketing programs to keep the FON brand top of mind for retailers and consumers.
- Study shopper research, consumer insights, and retailer strategies to create insight-based but creative shopper marketing programs that achieve customer, brand, and company goals.
- Conduct regular audits of in store and online merchandising efforts to ensure brand integrity and exceptional shopper experience.
- Work with social and content teams to promote in store activities and B2B partnerships.
- Work with content and sales team to create and distribute engaging educational assets for various retail teams including a quarterly retail newsletter.
- Support sales with insights and assets for presentations and communications.
- Project manage cross functional teams in the coordination and execution of all retail/shopper plans, deliverables and deadlines.
- Manage the print and digital coupon program from start to finish including printing, distribution, set up with clearing house and retailer teams working with marketing team on offer and visual assets.
- Support all industry tradeshows and brand events as needed.
- Support national demo program as needed, while working closely with the demo team to ensure program and goals alignment for the best outcome.
- Manage budget monitoring of all programs to support the annual budgeting process and assist in quarterly and annual reporting to gauge overall program effectiveness and ROI.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar.
- 2 years min of relevant experience within the consumer packaged goods environment is required; considerations made for candidates with more than three years of related experience in another active lifestyle (e.g. outdoor goods), retail-centric environment (e.g. wellness products), or conservation &/or regenerative ag industry.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Superb communication and project management capabilities.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in retail support.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
- Strong planning, organizational, project management along with excellent interpersonal, written/oral communication and presentation skills,
- Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite with proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively; highly adaptable & resourceful.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a hands-on, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for an active health & wellness lifestyle.
- Comfortable synthesizing and presenting ideas, concepts, and information to senior-level executives.
- Must have the ability to be successful in conditions that include multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities, extended work schedules, and demanding deadlines
- Ability to proactively execute on opportunities to add value while being scrappy in a start-up environment.
- Be autonomous and agile, consistently and proactively reprioritizing the needs of the company to ladder up to department and company goals and objectives.
Please email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com