- ½ lb of Force of Nature Ancestral Beef Blend
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- ½ cup yellow onion (diced)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 8oz can of organic tomato sauce (we love raos!)
- 2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 pack of Force of Nature Bison + Beef Hotdogs
- 1 pack hotdog buns
- 1 cup raw cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup red onions (diced)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro (optional)
- Heat up a large skillet on medium high heat and add in avocado oil. When the oil is hot, add in the ancestral beef blend and stir.
- Add in the diced yellow onion, minced garlic, tomato sauce, cumin, dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and continue to stir and cook until the meat is browned (~5-6 minutes)
- In a separate pan, cook your hotdogs in avocado oil using medium-high heat until they are browned and crispy on all sides (~4-5 minutes) and remove from the pan.
- Assemble your Ancestral chili dog by placing the hotdog in a fresh hotdog bun, top with ancestral chili, diced red onions, raw shredded cheddar cheese, and chopped cilantro.