- 1 package Force of Nature Ancestral Bison
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp Basil
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- ½ tsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tbs Salt
- 1 tsp fresh cracked pepper
- 1 Pasture Raised Egg
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients (exclude extra virgin olive oil) and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Roll a portion of the meat mixture into a ball and place the meatballs on a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
- Using medium heat, add two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to a large skillet.
- Once the oil reaches its smoking point, add in the meatballs.
- Cook the meatballs until all sides are brown and crispy, and the meat is fully cooked through.
- Remove the meatballs from the skillet and place on a clean plate or surface.