- Force of Nature Ground Chicken (16oz)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves (chopped)
- 2 tsp ground sage
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Mix the ground chicken, maple syrup, garlic, salt, pepper and fresh herbs together in a bowl.
- Heat avocado oil (or preferred cooking oil) in a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Hand-form the chicken mixture into desired size patties.
- Place the patties in the skillet. Make sure there is room around each patty so they get an even cook. You may have to do a couple of rounds depending on the size of your skillet.
- Cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes on each side (or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees or higher). Transfer the patties to a plate and enjoy!