You have unlocked free shipping!
Free shipping on orders over $159!
$ to go.
Due to the frozen nature of our product all orders of perishable items will need to be $75 Dollars or greater.
WHERE THRIVING GRASSLANDS GROW, SO DOES HOPE
CHICKEN MAPLE BREAKFAST SAUSAGE
by Force of Nature
Force of Nature Ground Chicken (16oz) | 3 tbsp maple syrup | 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves (chopped) | 2 tsp ground sage | 1 tbsp fresh rosemary (chopped) | 2 garlic cloves (minced) | 1 tsp salt | ¼ tsp black pepper | 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Mix the ground chicken, maple syrup, garlic, salt, pepper and fresh herbs together in a bowl.
- Heat avocado oil (or preferred cooking oil) in a skillet on medium-high heat.
- Hand-form the chicken mixture into desired size patties.
- Place the patties in the skillet. Make sure there is room around each patty so they get an even cook. You may have to do a couple of rounds depending on the size of your skillet.
- Cook the patties for about 3-4 minutes on each side (or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees or higher). Transfer the patties to a plate and enjoy!