- 1 pack of Force of Nature chicken wings
- 1 pack of Force of Nature chicken drumsticks
- Salt to taste
- 4 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 3 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- Heat up your charcoal.
- Remove the wings and drumsticks from the force of nature packaging.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- Mix all of the seasonings in a bowl and stir until combined.
- Liberally season the entire surface of all of the wings and drumsticks
- When your charcoal is hot, place all of the coals on one side of the grill
- Place all of the wings and drumsticks on the opposite side of the coals.
- Let your wings and drumsticks cook for 10 minutes, flip all of the wings and drums, and then close the lid.
- Continue grilling your wings and drums for another 10 minutes, and then flip every 5 minutes until they are crispy and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
- Remove the wings from the grill.
- Serve with any sauce that you desire.