- 1 package Force of Nature Iberico Bacon
- Cream Cheese (8oz)
- you can use flavored cream cheese like spicy jalapeño or onion & chives for an extra flavor boost
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 jalapeños - halved, deseeded
- minced fresh chives for topping
- 16 toothpicks
Combine cream cheese, shredded cheese, salt & pepper in a bowl and microwave for 15 seconds. Stir together. Spoon mixture into your de-seeded jalapeño halves. Cut bacon slices in half or appropriate size to wrap each individual jalapeño. Once wrapped, poke a toothpick through each to secure bacon.
For Oven: Preheat to 375 degrees. Place wrapped jalapeños on broiler pan for and cook for 15 minutes.
For Stovetop: Heat wrapped jalapeños in a large frying pan fr about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until bacon is brown and crispy. Remember to save the rendered fat to enhance other recipes! ENJOY!