- 1 pound Force of Nature Ancestral Ground Beef
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked white or brown rice
- 2 sliced green onions
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a large skillet, heat up extra virgin olive oil and cook the garlic until translucent over medium heat.
- Add in the Beef Ancestral blend and stir until the blend is no longer pink in color.
- Reduce heat, and in a small bowl whisk coconut aminos, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper.
- Pour over the beef ancestral blend and let simmer for another 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over hot rice and garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.