INGREDIENTS - STEAK STRIPS:
- 1 pack Force of Nature Bison Steak Strips
- 1 small white onion (cut into strips)
- 1 large red bell pepper (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
INGREDIENTS - FAJITA SEASONING
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- Remove the meat from the Force of Nature packaging
- Pat the meat dry with a paper towel
- Place the meat in a clean bowl and season with the fajita seasoning
- Using medium heat, heat up a large cast iron skillet
- When the skillet is hot, heat up the extra virgin olive oil
- Place the meat in the pan and cook for 3 minutes
- Remove the meat from the pan and place aside
- Add in the sliced bell peppers and onion to the skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes (or until the peppers are tender and soft)
- Add the meat back to the cooked pepper and onions and cook for another 5-6 minutes or until the meat reaches preferred doneness.
- Remove everything from the skillet and place in a large serving bowl.
- Add the all purpose flour to the leftover liquid in the skillet and stir until the liquid turns into a gravy-like consistency.
- Top the meat and peppers with the gravy.