You have unlocked free shipping!
Free shipping on orders over $159!
$ to go.
WHERE THRIVING GRASSLANDS GROW, SO DOES HOPE
REGENERATIVE BEEF SMASH BURGER WITH SPECIAL SAUCE
by Force of Nature
1 lb FON Beef Blend
1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
1 tbsp diced pickles
1 tbsp ketchup
2 tsp dijon or yellow mustard
1 tsp hot sauce
Toasted brioche bun or pretzel bun
- For the special sauce, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Form the beef into balls of about 2 ounces.
- Preheat a skillet over high heat. Once it’s hot, lightly oil the surface.
- Place the beef balls onto the hot skillet, and immediately smash them down using a large metal spatula. The patties should be quite thin.
- Salt and pepper the smashed patties.
- Cook the patties for about 1 minute, then flip and season the other side.
- If using cheese, add the cheese to the patties at this point.
- After another 30 seconds to one minute, the patties will be cooked through. Pull them from the skillet and assemble your burgers.
- On a toasted bun, spread about 1 tbsp of the special sauce onto the bottom.
- Layer two of the smash burger patties on top.
- Finish topping with bread and butter pickles, caramelized onions, and any other preferred toppings.
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP OUR REGENERATIVE BEEF -