CHICKEN BURGER INGREDIENTS:
1 lb FON ground chicken
1 egg (beaten)
1 tbsp of garlic powder
1 tbsp of chipotle powder (you can use any chile powder here)
1⁄2 cup of bread crumbs (panko preferred)
1 big pinch of salt
Toasted brioche bun
1⁄3 cup of mayonnaise
1 tbsp chipotle/chili powder
Juice of one lime
1 pinch of salt
Caramelized Onions or raw onions
- For the Chile-Lime Aioli, mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the burgers. Mix as much as needed to incorporate all of the ingredients, without overworking the meat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
- Using slightly wet hands, form the meat into patties.
- Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat. When the skillet is hot, add in a small amount of your preferred oil to coat the bottom.
- Cook the patties over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- If using cheese, layer a slice of pepper-jack cheese on top of each patty after the first flip.
- Spread 1 tbs of chipotle aioli on a toasted brioche bun. Top with your burger patty, and any additional toppings you’d like.