- 1 Package Force of Nature Wild Boar Chorizo
- 2 eggs
- 2 tortillas (corn, flour, or alternative)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- shredded cheese, cilantro, avocado, and hot sauce to garnish
- Heat a few tbsp of oil in a cast iron over medium-high heat. Add in the chorizo, pressing to separate with a wooden spoon. Cook until lightly browned and fully cooked through. Set aside.
- Crack both eggs into a bowl. Add in a pinch of salt and whisk with a fork until uniform.
- In a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat, melt a tbsp of butter. Add in the eggs and cook, moving constantly, until you reach your desired doneness.
- In a third pan or skillet, warm up your tortillas. (alternatively, you can briefly toast these directly over your stove’s flame).
- Assemble your tacos. Layer the scrambled eggs, wild boar chorizo, and toppings (we recommend cilantro, shredded cheese, avocado, and hot sauce).