You have unlocked free shipping!
Free shipping on orders over $159!
$ to go.
Due to the frozen nature of our product all orders of perishable items will need to be $75 Dollars or greater.
WHERE THRIVING GRASSLANDS GROW, SO DOES HOPE
WILD BOAR MEATBALLS
by Force of Nature
2 lb. Force of Nature ground wild boar | 2 teaspoons sea salt | 1/2 teaspoon black pepper | 2 teaspoons onion powder | 2 teaspoons garlic powder | 2 teaspoons sweet paprika | 1 teaspoons dried thyme | 1 teaspoon coriander | 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, use your clean hands to mix together all the ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into 32 meatballs, each weighing about 1 oz (30 grams).
- Arrange the meatballs in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes.
*Recipe adapted from Vered DeLeeuw, CNC