FOND Bone Broth Ranch (serves 4).
● 2 TB Grillos pickle brine
● 3 TB sour cream or dairy-free alternative (we recommend Culina plain & simple)
● 1 TB FOND Bone Broth - Spring Clean flavor
● 1⁄2 tsp parsley flakes - dried
● 1/4 tsp dill weed - dried
Whisk all of these ingredients together until you’ve got a creamy consistency. Ideally, let the mixture sit for 20-minutes to allow the flavors to combine, then refrigerate.
Ancestral Blend Burgers (serves 4)
● 1 tsp Redmond Real Salt
● 1⁄4 tsp smoked paprika
● 1⁄4 tsp ground pepper
● 1⁄2 tsp parsley flakes
- In a bowl, combine the ground chicken and seasonings until they form a homogeneous mixture. Do not overmix, as this will make the chicken tougher!
- Separate the mixture into 4 burger patties, gently pressing your thumb into the center. You want them no thicker than 3⁄4 inch. Cook the burger patties either on the grill (we highly recommend this!) or on a cast-iron grill pan on the stovetop.
- If cooking on the grill, be sure to cook the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they have reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees, and then put them to the side to rest while you assemble your burger toppings.
- If cooking on the stovetop, use avocado oil or a similar oil with a high smoke point. Allow the pan and oil to get very hot (medium-high or high heat) and cook for the same 3-4 minutes a side or until each burger has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Then put them to the side to rest while you assemble your burger toppings.
● Your bone broth ranch!
● 4 slices of cooked bacon, cut in half (You will use one full slice per burger)
● 1 sliced avocado (one should be enough for the 4 burgers)
● We used a toasted brioche bun for this, feel free to use a lettuce “bun” or a gluten-free bun if you prefer
● Add anything else you love on a burger, from pickles to tomatoes
- SHOP CHICKEN ANCESTRAL BLEND -
*Enjoy this delicious recipe courtesy of FOND broth