- 1lb Force of Nature Regenerative Beef or Beef Ancestral Blend
- 1-2 cups Kettle & Fire Regenerative Beef Bone Broth
- 1 medium yellow onion (diced)
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips or diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can beans, strained (we prefer black or kidney)
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
cilantro | sour cream (or non-dairy alternative) | cheese (or non-dairy alternative)
- In a large dutch oven, heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add in the ground beef, salt, and use a wooden spoon to break apart. Cook until the beef is fully browned.
- Using a slotted spoon, scoop the beef from the dutch oven and set aside.
- Using the same oil, add in the onions, peppers, and garlic. Cook down until the onions are translucent.
- Add in the tomato paste, chile powder, cumin, garlic, and onion powder, and a bit of salt. Stir to coat.
- Add in the diced tomatoes, ground beef, beans, and broth, and stir.
- Salt the entire mixture generously, and bring to a low boil.
- Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid concentrates significantly (25-30 minutes).
- Serve with chopped cilantro or parsely, sour cream, and cheese.