- 1 lb Force of Nature ground pork
- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 head romaine, leaves separated
- 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Using medium heat, add the olive oil to a large skillet.
- When oil is hot, add in the minced garlic and ginger and cook until translucent and fragrant.
- Add in FON ground pork Stir mixture until the pork is cooked through and no longer pink (~145 degrees).
- Reduce the heat and add in coconut aminos and sriracha.
- Stir until the sauce fully combines with the meat.
- Using a spoon, place the cooked meat mixture into the romaine lettuce leaves.
- Top using scallions, carrots, sesame seeds and drizzle with sriracha.