3 large eggs | 3 large egg whites | 3/4 cup milk | 3/4 teaspoon salt | 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper | 2/3 cup shredded cheese | 16 oz of Force of Nature Wild Boar | 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced | 1 large green bell pepper, diced | 1 clove roasted garlic, chopped | 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
• Preheat over to 350ºF (177ºC) degrees.
• In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, egg whites, milk, salt, pepper, and shredded cheese together until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
• Heat a 10 inch over-safe skillet over medium-high heat. A skillet larger in size will yield a thinner quiche. Spray the skillet with nonstick spray or lightly f=grease with olive oil or butter. Add wild boar, onion, and garlic. Stirring frequently, cook for 3-5 minutes or until the boar is a little browned (boar cooks faster than pork). Add the green pepper and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the prepared egg mixture, then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
• Bake for 45 minutes or until filling is set and no longer jiggles. Cool for 10 minutes on the wire rack before slicing and serving. This quiche makes great leftovers. Store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
* Recipe adapted from Sally's Baking Addition